Find my farm mapping tool
Some points for using this tool
If your property is NOT located in the Waikato and Waipā catchments this tool will not return any information on your property when you search.
- Type in your address, but do NOT click on Enter. The mapping tool will search the address you have typed in. If you click on Enter it will not work.
- You need to ensure you click on all the parcels which make up your entire property.
- Once the mapping tool has found your property, click on your land package and then click the little arrow to get more information on what priority your farm falls under.
- Small parcels of land under 2ha are not exempt if is is part of a wider business.
- All commercial vegetable production will fall into Priority 1 no matter where they are located.
- The priority sub-catchment you come into may change if you fall into the top 75th percentile nitrogen leaching value.
What do the colours mean?
- Red = Priority 1 sub-catchments
- Orange = Priority 2 sub-catchments
- Yellow = Priority 3 sub-catchments
The information contained in and provided by the Find My Farm tool is for general information purposes only.
Waikato Regional Council (WRC) makes no warranties or representations express or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, currency or fitness for any particular purpose of the information contained within or supplied by the Find My Farm tool. While WRC has exercised all reasonable skill and care in providing information in the Find My Farm tool, WRC accepts no liability in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage, injury or expense (whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising out of the provision of this information or its use by you or any other party.
If you're on a mobile or smaller device
Click on this link (external link) rather than using the map below.