The Waikato Regional Council Data Catalogue holds metadata (data about data) in an ANZLIC(external link) compliant format, for spatial datasets and non-spatial data owned or jointly owned by Waikato Regional Council.
The Data Catalogue will give you the ability to:
- Search for and view metadata for spatial datasets and non-spatial data owned and jointly owned by Waikato Regional Council
- Download Data where available
- Request data via the ‘Data Request’ form
- Download metadata in XML format
Spatial Information services - Terms and conditions of use
You can access and use Waikato Regional Council's Data Catalogue (the service), subject to these terms and conditions.
- By using the service you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions without qualification.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not use the service.
Contact us(external link) if you have any questions, or need help.