Page content Page content Section navigation Topic navigation Accessibility keys Sitemap Search Contact us portal
Go to Waikato Regional Council homepage

  Enquiries » General


If you require an urgent response please phone 0800 800 401

To report a pollution or environmental incident, please click here for the form. You can also ring our freephone, 0800 800 401.

For other enquiries, you can ring our freephone on 0800 800 401, or fill in an online enquiry form.

To help us get back to you sooner, your enquiries can be sent to specific parts of the organisation.  Please chose an appropriate area from the list in the menu on the left hand side. If your enquiry doesn't seem to be represented in the side menu, complete the form on this page.

We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Once the form below is completed, click the Check your information button.

The information provided in this form will be administered in accordance with the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 and the Privacy Act 1993 and will be used for Waikato Regional Council's purposes only. Further details are contained in this privacy statement.

Help us get back to you
Please provide at least one of the following contact details:
How can we help?
About this site     Contact us     Feedback and complaints New Zealand Government